Sandler's Leadership Solutions
Strengthening the backbones of successful companies
The Coffman Group offers a special Leadership series designed to boost your clarity, engagement, and drive.
Establishing a Team
Recruiting and hiring ideal candidates to build strong, productive teams.
Leading Your Team
Leading your team, setting clear expectations, and holding members accountable.
Maximizing your team's performance to help them reach their full potential.
How Can You Change the Performance & Culture of Your Company?
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
transform yourself into the leader you want to be
Transforming Leaders— The Sandler Way
The purpose of the program is to help you move your company closer to excellence – by having a vision for where you want to be and a plan to get there for:
- The right positions clearly laid out on the organizational chart
- The right people in those positions
- Following the right systems and processes
- Posting measurable results that are analyzed regularly to gauge progress towards key goals using the right KPIs.
Learn how to transform yourself into a leader with these insights.
Designed for small and medium-sized businesses, Leadership for Organizational Excellence moves your business from "At-Risk" to "Excellent."