POWER UP YOUR SALES EFFORTS
One-Day Sales Boot Camp
This full-day immersion into the Sandler methodology is a can't miss for ANY sales or business development professional. In this highly interactive one-day session, we will introduce participants to a wealth of specific concepts, skills, and tools that will energize and enlighten.
Your takeaways will be realistic, practical, and powerful things you can immediately implement.
Boot Camps are open to our existing Sandler clients or can be purchased for a one-time fee.
All Boot Camps are held at our offices and training facility at 6901 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Building 2, Suite 113, Overland Park, KS, 66202.
Are you located outside of Kansas City? No problem. Our trainers can come to you, or, we can share information about our virtual learning options.
Please fill in the form so we can provide you with more information asap!
Sales Boot Camp - Learn More
An Intense 1-Day Overview for Busy Salespeople
2019 Sales Boot Camp Dates
Experience a complete overview of our selling system for improving productivity and outperforming sales goals.
You'll find this advanced training enlightening, entertaining and most importantly, profitable.
Fill in the form above for registration information.
2019 Sales Boot Camp Dates
February 19, 2019 / March 19, 2019 / April 16, 2019 / May 21, 2019 / June 25, 2019 / August 13, 2018 / September 17, 2019 / October 22, 2019 / December 3, 2019
Sandler's Systematic Selling Approach Will Help You:
Achieve the Proper Attitude for Professional Selling
- Understand the impact our “belief system” plays in sales success
- Establish a mutual agreement and buy-in
- Strategy for overcoming the “self-limiting beliefs” that can impede success
Implement Creative Client Acquisition
- Make an impact in the first 30 seconds of a call
- Set the stage for face-to-face meetings
- Establish prospecting plans and methodologies
- Develop powerful positioning statements
Make the First 5 Minutes Count
- Questions to establish true rapport
- Distinguish real prospects from “information seekers”
- Learn the psychological principles of rapport.
- Understand different buying and decision-making styles
Establish Commitment and Mutual Agreement
- Condition the prospect for agreement at the earliest stages of the sales process
- Achieve “Equal Business Stature” with our prospects
- Pave the way for clear outcomes in each phase of the selling process
Understand True Buyer Motivation
- How feature - benefit dumping can hurt you
- Gain effective questioning and listening skills
- Leverage the prospect's "emotional drivers"
- Move the prospect from an intellectual position to an emotional one
Deal with Budget/Money/Investment Issues
- Gain techniques to keep money from being the focal point of the sales process
- Learn the key to getting “our price” for our services
- Get a prospect to invest time and resources
Discover the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
- Learn about and leveraging the key players in the prospect’s camp
- Bring in all stakeholders early in the process
- Strategy to handle group and committee decision making
Attain the Keys to Successful Sales Presentations
- Structure concise presentations that address the real issues
- Eliminate “non-specific” solutions that can derail your presentation
- Deliver presentations that get decisions
Deal with Stalls and Objections
- Identify if the objections are even “real” or not
- Strategy for handling objections in an effective manner
- Advanced Questioning Techniques: Strip-lining, reversing, negative reversing, pendulum theory
Gain a Client Commitment – Post Sell
- Prevent back outs or delays in implementation or contract agreement
- Make sure timelines are met
- Avoid last second “deal breakers”